Last Tour becomes the leading B Corp music promoter in Europe
Last Tour has just become a B Corp by complying with high standards in terms of social and environmental performance, transparency, and corporate responsibility. The festival joins the B Corp community and can be found among leading companies. These companies form part of a global movement for an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy, which is transforming the global economy to benefit all people and the planet.
Some key factors carried out during the festival have helped reach these standards. They are, among others:
- Reducing the environmental impact through a strict waste reduction and recycling system, promoting sustainable transport, and prevention and awareness programs against sexual assaults and for gender equality
- Hiring local teams.
- Maximizing its social and cultural impact by providing free concerts.
- civic commitment and the donations made from the festivals to projects to support migrants, reforestation, and the Food Bank.
- Initiatives to support people who work in the live music industry during the pandemic
- Economic impact on the city of Bilbao.