On Friday, the sonorous, audiovisual, and emotional impact was the general tone of the incredible live performances from Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The Chemical Brothers, Kraftwerk, Bomba Estéreo, and María Arnal i Marcel Bagés, among others.
The second day of Cala Mijas was marked by emotion—a collective emotion, a fusion between the audience and the artists. A second day that will reach the memories of all those who attended the first edition of Cala Mijas. Great legends, long-awaited shows, and the most promising performances have formed a second day full of unforgettable moments. Today, Sonora Mijas felt every heartbeat, every melody, and every smile of every attendee and artist who passed through the festival, serving as the venue that created a universe of stellar moments that will remain as a memory:
– Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds left the audience breathless at Sonora Mijas, with a show full of lights and shadows, but, above all, full of overwhelming emotion that united the audience with the iconic Australian group.
– The electronic and visual show of the mythical Krafwerk captivated the most faithful of electronic music on the Victoria stage.
– The Chemical Brothers and their electronic anthems took the Sunrise stage by storm, setting the tone for a festival marked by visual and sonic impact.
– Bomba Estéreo celebrated life with their signature Latin-flavored show, taking the audience on a musical journey straight to Colombia.
– The intergenerational audience of a diverse festival like Cala Mijas.
– The brilliant sunset at the hands of María Arnal i Marcel Bagés and their show to present the universe of Clamor.
– The most underground electronic sounds in La Caleta by Chico Blanco and GAZZI.
– La Cala de Mijas was flooded with music with the stellar programming of “La Playa” and moved the spirit of the festival to every corner of the town.
– The electronic duo CharloDe Adigéry and Bolis Pupul, presenting their debut album with the audience of La Caleta devoted until the last moment.
– The first weekend of Cala Mijas has gathered the most dedicated attendees in a day full of eclectricism, diversity, and acceptance.
The second day of the festival concludes with some of the most surprising and exciting live performances of a first edition that gradually shows that the festival is here to say, giving way to its last day, which promises to be one of the best last nights of summer with artists such as Liam Gallagher, Nathy Peluso, Caribou, and Nina Kraviz.